In the fishing industry, the concept of "custom rods" is loosely used by a variety of companies, often times merely meaning a generic rod blank purchased from a rod components retailer. At Iron Range Custom Rods, we strive to uphold the idea that custom fishing rods should be truly custom to the angler by offering full customization of any rod model at no extra cost.
- Six rod models designed and manufactured unique to IRCR.
- Rods are cut-to-length as desired by the angler to fit their angling preferences.
- Guides are made with high-quality stainless steel wire in two colors: black and silver.
- Handles come in two styles unique to IRCR, in either EVA foam or Cork.
- All rods are hand-wrapped with the highest quality thread with over 80 different color variations.
Order a Custom Rod to your specifications and we will build it for you! (est. 2-3 week lead time)
Or Shop Our Pre-Built Inventory (est. 4-6 business days)
Hand-Built In Mountain Iron, MN since 2016